Thursday, May 16, 2013

Too Sunny




I am always itching when I get to work with Boutiques and amazing stores . When I was contacted by Persun Mall , I was excited to work .
Persun Mall is an E-commerce brand working under Persun Garments . Co , LMT. They make wedding dresses, special occasion party dresses, fashionable costumes, shoes, hats, jewelry, electronic products, household items, toys. I was choosen for Evening Dresses
I was amazed to see their collection of Evening Dresses. Long dresses to short length . Shiffon and other material . That's how their website was introduced .
In dress from Persunmall you can be like  princess ;)


12 comments:

  1. Awesome look, love the jeans.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idealny zestaw! Wszystko ładnie pasuje! Pięknie wyglądasz:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, and wearing the nikes even a little more so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale super Ci w tej czapce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this look is absolutely stunning! love the ripped jeans and bright yellow parka!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet outfit! I like your style. I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this amazing post i really love this collection. Shop Wholesale Bangles at low price.

    ReplyDelete